Mariah Carey Unveils New Opi Nail Polish Collection!
Being a huge MC fan and polish lover, the collaboration had me on my toes in anticipation, and now it’s finally here!
Songstress Mariah Carey partnered with beauty brand OPI to come up with new shades of nail polish and now the colors have been unveiled. The eight- bottle collection consists of sparkly hues from purple to shimmery gold in a sandstone finish. Check out the collection and other celebrities who have nail polish lines. Stage Shades which all include the new textured finish are:
- Stay the Night (Make it last in this matte black with red glints)
- The Impossible (This matte fuchsia with star confetti will never give up)
- Can’t Let Go (Hold onto this matte purple with dazzling sparkle)
- Get Your Number (Wearing this matte blue with sparkles is a great call)
- A Butterfly Moment (This sophisticated and frosty tan nude has us all a-flutter)
- Pink Yet Lavender (This pink glitter with lavender shimmer has superstar shine!)
- Anti-bleak (This deep, creamy purple will lift your spirits)
- Sprung (Fall hopelessly in love with this shimmery copper)
There is not one shade that I don’t like in this collection. Can’t wait to try it out!
Info from the press release:
Mariah Carey by OPI nail lacquers contain no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde, and feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application.This promotion will be available beginning January 2013 at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA, for $9.00 ($10.95 CAN) suggested retail for each nail lacquer.