The 2012 Swim Report:
According to Elle, Vogue, and Haper’s Bazzar (to name a few), summer 2012 are all about prints. And the hype most certainly doesn’t seem to be dying down or going anywhere but to the high end and traditional retailed stores across the world!
The runways at this summer’s fashion shows around the globe, featuring the latest swimwear from Gucci, Micheal Kors, DKNY and beyond, are hot enough to be the coolest item(s) you spend your summer bucks on.
Graphic prints like: Cheetah and Leopard, Tribal, Floral, Zebra, Neon prints (stripes) and other bold pattern alike designed suits are what one should be looking for in bikini and swimsuit shopping this summer.
1. Animal-print triangle bikini http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/191126
2. Dolce and Gabbana http://www.swide.com/binaries/content/gallery/2012/5/23/dolce-and-gabbana-collection-ss12-womenswear-fluo-leopard-print-beachweardolce-and-gabbana-collection-ss12-womenswear-flower-print-dress/inside/dolce-and-gabbana-collection-ss2012-leo-fluo-onepiece-bikini.jpg
3. Victoria’s Secret bikini – Tribal Print Bikini
4. Vix bikini ODETTE LONG TRIANGLE DETAIL TOP & ODETTE DETAIL BOTTOM BIKINI
If you are more of a solid color type of gal, be on the look out for the opposing colors of deep blues as well as vibrant and glimmering reds.
6. Red Monroe one-piece http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nG_Ne65Vsog/T5aNUEebSdI/AAAAAAAAAgI/Ix0Zawq-C20/s1600/womens+swimwear.jpg
7. Seafolly Swimwear 2012 – Bella Bandeau Maillot: http://site.elitefashionswimwear.com/designer-swimwear/2012-swimwear/seafolly/10416-065_1079.jpg